Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Message

My Christmas spirit almost ruined by some 'emo' shit. Good thing I was able to deal with it! All thanks to Chico and Del's morning radio show and Liezel and Ara Mae's drinking session, I was able to put matters on the right track! And Christmas on the right perspective. 

So here is a Christmas message to all! :D If P-noy could give a Christmas message, well why the hell not me? Huh?! Huh?!

I'm really grateful when Delamar said this on one episode of The Daily Top 10, "Sometimes we fall in love with the drama." Followed by Chico's "We blow up things."

What's that got to do with my Christmas message?!

Well it's this simple, don't give me this "I'm sad this Christmas" statement. Those simple words made me remember, this is the time our Savior was born. This is what all this celebration about! To thank everything, everyone, thank God! Give thanks to the life you have!

Quit the f*cking drama!

Sometimes we get obsessed with loneliness and say we need special someone to celebrate Christmas with (like that SMP crap). Sometimes also we give requirements to a happy Christmas especially the need for material things and obnoxious eating and drinking.

But really, all those are extravagances. So I'm going back to being thankful. I'm thankful with everything (work, problems, love, home) and everyone (colleagues, friends, Pagongs, family) and over and over again, God.

I may have few, or I may have plenty, I'm blessed and loved. And this is the essence of Christmas. To feel that you are blessed and loved

No comments:

Post a Comment