Monday, August 6, 2012

I can't hate rain

It had been raining continuously for the past nine days already. And it had successfully taken its toll on me. As I made my way to office earlier, I frowned at the wet, darkened concrete; I relented at the cold and moist wind that stuck my skin; and I was miserable than ever looking at the empty faces of people.

There was too much gloom! And too much gloom, always, brought too much retrospection.

I did realize something useful though. And perhaps, I got a little thankful for the rain. 

I was not the writer I used to be before.

It was the truth and it did hurt me. But, let's just say that missing my old reliable writer self was even worse than the hurt itself!

Haaaay....

I missed the time when I would write for my blog regularly. Before, I was always brimming with ideas, opinions and beliefs. But more than the ideas, opinions and beliefs, I always found the right words to express myself.

Now, I still think about important matters... Sometimes I would formulate a good topic. But in the end, the lack of time, the lack of supporting thoughts, the laziness, and every other excuses I could conjure, hindered me.

And the story passes away. It got buried in the membranes of my brain, together with other forsaken stories. I bet I already had a cemetery of dead tales by now.

Haaaayayay....

But, I did found a solution! Thank heavens! And, it was simple!

That I'd keep things personal.

Yes, that was how everything started right? I opened myself for the world to see, rather to read. And I guess it's about time that I return to my comfort zone.

Which is "I". :D

So therefore, I never really hated the rains.

I would start again. I would commune with myself again. I would open up myself again. All through writing.

Welcome me back. I would write again!

Though, I must admit this blog entry itself was already a struggle! Visiting some of my favorite blogs that I used to frequent before did help though! I was spared a little inspiration!

But I would write again. And you--yes you!--would be reading about me again, whether you like it or not.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Welcome back! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the reading continues.
    Eventually, I realized that my last post was ages ago.
    Sometimes, it's a great help looking on your pages and ponder: Whew! We need to write :)

    ReplyDelete