Monday, August 9, 2010

Tap Tap Tap

After writing so seriously about seriousness, can you give me just this one post, to indulge in this thing called, infatuation? Will you now? Well, I'll go on nevertheless. 


Few days ago, I was depressed! Would you believe that? I had even concluded a journal entry with something like this
"There is nothing, no beginnings, no endings, just plain, dull, sad, NOTHING."


What! Have I grown EMO (taboo haha) now? There were just past events that contributed to the complications I created. After which, I realized I had been very unfair to myself. Because, if something bad happened to me in the past, there's terribly no reason to make a parallel out of it now. If he doesn't like me back, then don't. HAH! It's that simple right, I just sort of twisted my emotions until I got real sad. UHM, let's just say his pretty impressive. So I feel quite at a loss. (I'm betraying myself with that.) I'm really really good now, swear! (kaya nga nablog ko na 'to. ang drama!)


My new crush, the lucky guy (he's lucky, I'm not), I have known for ages. I think he had been a friend, but twist of fate made him, hate me. HAHAHAHA, It's just funny trying to remember it now. Funny and suspicious! For you see, I'm a person who forgets things sooooooo easily. I remember very few from my childhood, but this recollection is one childhood memory my brain can access. It kinds of serves it purpose now. 


To think, we know each other. And considering how impersonal it is, there's really nothing to consider. So end of reminiscing. But how did he become the newest crush (a little crush, not like i faint every time we touch)? After so long of contentedly ignoring the existence of one another. 


OK, this will kill me! I.. him again. Then I.. him. So I.. way... him. I also.. him. I.. his.. and he's.. as well. So there! I bet by now you know what I mean! 


*This is edited. I wrote the original in my journal, after listening to Chico and Del's "Top Ten Signs Your Crush Likes You Too." Guess what, I better stop imagining too much! Right? Well, Keri lang, kilig naman! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment