Friday, July 29, 2011

Boracay trip

Long overdue, but it's better late than never sharing my trip to Boracay. That was on the first week of June, the same week that the rainy season for the country officially started. 

Nevertheless, the weather was fair , just in time, perhaps, before the wet season actually started. The initial feelings of a first-timer was first written while I was actually at Boracay. It's here

This times, I just want to share some of my favorite photos during the trip. :) And maybe a timeline together with the pictures as well. :)

Day 1: June 4
5:00 pm- Arrival in Caticlan Airport. Media friends and I took the motor boat to Boracay Island. A mere five minute ride with these two beastly machines.
Two 225 horsepower engines
5:30 pm- Arrived and checked in at Boracay Garden Resort

My room was big
6 pm- First step in the white sands. Witnessed the beautiful sunset

8:30 pm- Had dinner at Boracay Garden Resort's Garden Cafe. Filipino specialty cuisines were served
Shrimp ukoy
Ended the day partying, drinking some, and just having fun in the different bars lined up in the Boracay beachfront

Day 2: June 5
8 am- Woke up and had breakfast again at Garden Cafe

I just loved the cafe's high ceiling
10 am- Had relay games and then continued swimming at one of the resort's beautiful pool

12 nn- Lunch was Chinese cuisine


In between before night time, I went to have a Swedish Spa at the sister hotel, Boracay Regency. And it was awfully good. Shocks, it was so good I didn't know how many curse I said in my head. Haha! 

7 pm- Korean dinner, poolside
Kimchi making
Again, spent the night out. :)

Day 3: June 6
7-9 am- Swim, swim and swim in Boracay beach


I could not get enough of it
10 am: By this time, I already fixed myself and then I took breakfast. Then by 

12 pm: Two hours later I was having lunch, Turf and Surf

1 pm- Last stroll along the beachfront. Went also to Boracay D' talipapa to shop for pasalubong






4 pm- Flight back to Manila

Boracay! I will be back!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh, i heart your pictures! they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @xerlynjoy! thank you I lurve you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying watching those picture. Great shots! I can't wait to share my pictures too during our escapade in ambassador in paradise boracay.

    ReplyDelete