Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Enter the "ber" in Baguio

Yes. As if a good sign, I officially welcomed the beginning of the most-awaited Filipino "ber" months in Baguio! 

Well, nothing significant really, but it's just nice to begin September out-of-town right? Hahaha! Ang babaw, pero masaya lang e!

Plus, it was only an overnight stay (Sept. first and second) for an assignment as a lifestyle reporter. But hey, I must say that I really enjoyed it. We went partying and drinking, and it felt such a long time since I last did thus. So it was FUN!

Oh, P.S., with due professionalism, I followed the infamous rule "Work hard, party harder." *beams*

Anyways, I'm still building the feature story for our newspaper The Manila Times, but here is a feel of what transpired in Baguio (stayed in Baguio). *winks*


1. The look. For the love of layering! I always loved Baguio coz it's never wrong to wear leggings here! :D With proper lighting, my leggings that day was green! Love it!

2. The fog. Immediately greeting us a cold night and day. Perfect. We are definitely at the right place. 

3. The hotel. I was there for the opening of Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay. I say it was neat, and seriously affordable! Go stay there if you're off to Baguio. I promise, quality meets value for money. 
(Clockwise from left) The double room; the view from the balcony is full of pine trees, so Baguio; the vintage ceiling; and one of the sculpture displays worth P65,000
4. The food. These food we had for lunch courtesy of The Manor's Chef Billy King. Good food from the good-looking chef. Fitting!

5. The company. Last but not the least, my media buddies for the trip. Thanks guys,  you were awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Great food, great view and great buddies! :D

    ReplyDelete