Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back in Boracay

I was back in the lovely and lively island of Boracay, for the fourth time, in two years, all for work. Now don't kill me. ;)

I am one lucky lass. Thanks to my lifestyle editor here at The Manila Times. She is the kindest editor you can ever ask for. 

So I packed my things; I traveled air, sea and land; I slinged a borrowed DSLR; and I once again conquered Boracay. 

For this trip, there was less swimming, partying and drinking, and more working. But, it was still very special since it was my first time to carry a bulky camera and shoot. And it was the best part of the trip.

Through that learning experience, I think I saw a "clear picture" of the the island's people, sand, shore, waves, sun, and everything in between. The beauty that made it Boracay.

I am no professional photographer, but I will be someday.

My only hope is for you to enjoy my simple and learning photo series entitled "Back in Boracay." Because I was back, and they, had their backs on me.


Between the lines.
Left and right.
Young onlookers
Buddies
Left alone
Onwards
Painter

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. Good Job. I'm jealous of you going back and forth there though its for work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you'd state your name, even though I know who you are! :P

      Delete
  2. ooohhhh... nakakuha ako ng ideya kay koyang na nag-silk screen/paint ng shirt! since hindi nga naman kakapit ng maganda yung kulay sa black na tela, magandang i-silk screen mo yung white as base color, tapos i-paint na lang yung talagang kulay! noice! ^_____^

    p.s. kelan mo ko isasama sa boracay? *___*

    ReplyDelete