Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can't Breathe

This is something I'd better be writing inside my own journal. But nonetheless, I choose to share my angst with the world. Who cares. I'm entitled to this space on the global world. And it's not as if many would actually bother read this. Still I wouldn't care. 

This day is not a good day. I hate waking up early. And early means anything earlier than my normal 10am "rise and shine" clock. 
And so I don't know. I was too cranky in the morning. Anything irritated me easily. It did not help that the event I went to was boring. Though it did made me happy that they served free food and wine. Any free food is always good to me. Well, minus the slow service, everything was OK. The red wine was good. 

Was it the red wine that made my head feel heavy up until now?

Also, I don't know what the cause is but I can't breathe properly. Seriously. My airways in the nose are blocked. The flow of air is not normal. I need more air. Maybe that's the reason why my head feels heavy. Lack of oxygen. 

Then my heart feels tight. My chest feels heavy. Gosh. I can't breathe properly. It feels as if something is binding my heart. And then in some instances, it would palpitate and pump fast. I feel dizzy already. 

This is bad. I feel bad. 

And after all these, in the back of my mind, I feel worried. My father is sick for two days now. I hope he was able to see the doctor today.

I hope all I need is a good sleep. But then I need to get up early again for tomorrow. Will it be a fun day in Corregidor? I pray.

And heart feel normal already.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it would be fun! Maybe take some rest! Hoping your father would be okay as well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete