Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time flies, I'm stagnant,

A new month is in, welcome May. And as I wrote in my journal last night--How times passes by soooo fast it feels as if its water running down your fingers or sand slipping your grip. 

At nights like these, it's just ain't right. You get, its unavoidable. The feeling that times leaves you behind while you stay stagnant. I need growth yes, I do. 

Last night, my cellphone got taken away by a man who is eaten by this society's disease. Poverty. I hate it, the idea that people gets helpless, hopeless, they do bad things to other just so they survive. 

What do I need? 

I have a good perspective in life. I'll always and forever remain a free-spirited happy soul. To find amusement in the silliest, smallest things. That's one life force I'll never let go. 

But I oughta be responsible. Like taking care of my personal things and personal feelings. And treasuring my work, that allows me to meet and talk to people with passion. And so, be more productive and skip all the crap (the laziness).

Love saves the world. But, PASSION saves one soul. 

And how randomly I'm talking.

3 comments:

  1. Well, hope that whoever took your phone gets nabbed soon. Just keep looking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now have the reason to buy a new phone! hehe. At least you were not hurt. See you soon! Thanks for droppin by my site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. luigi! he'd be nabbed, on this earth, and if not, on the other. but i still hope the poor man sees light! :D

    ReplyDelete