Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crimes

It's such a crime that I'm not able to write here. Oh no, no, noooo! :( That I'm making my beautiful blog stagnant and outdated and neglected. Oh my, I feel so useless. I hate it! Argh!

It's a bad thing that I seem to take a downtime in writing. Writing anything with enough sensibility that is. 

It's so lame that I'm so slow in writing my articles for our newspaper. I actually have a growing list of unwritten, supposed to be written stories. 

It's such a shame that I don't seem to have opinion on current events anymore and therefore not write about any of it. I admit that I'm working for a newspaper but I'm less knowledgeable in issues and problems there are. (Wala na yong maangas kong pananaw sa buhay. Nyeta. Puro yong maangas na mura na lang natira. Kabanas.) It feels like I'm always so away and out there. >.<

It's very pathetic that I actually forgot that I keep a journal. That before I sleep, I used to recall the good or bad things and the ordinary or special events that take place in my life. 

And lastly, it's totally wrong to blame all this "state of stupor" to some guy I love. You know, it's me that's lacking a little push--no make that a BIG push. What has happened to me? I should not forget that I ALSO LOVE WRITING. That I need to manage myself and be more responsible. 

It's not really impossible to do everything that I ought to do. (And actually write everything and anything again!) If I can't do it all at the same time then I'll do it little by little and step by step. Just add a lot of perseverance and diligence of course! From this blog on--Bawal ng tamarin!

P.S. Blog first, and then journal update! :D

3 comments:

  1. Stop being lazy already! You love the guy and also you love writing. No one can stop you on loving them both. You really need to have a BIG Push!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naunawaan kita aking kaibigan, sapagkat ako'y ganyan din naman ang pinagdadaanan, haha! pag may naisip isulat, kahit scribbles lang, go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tapos parang sabay pa kayo ni Ara nawalan ng mga bagong post hahaha. Wala tuloy ako binabasa sa office. Kaya mo yan... :D keep it up ^_^"

    ReplyDelete