Thursday, November 17, 2011

My first '30 days'

It's pretty simple, for the first time in my life, I actually celebrated a legitimate monthsary. Hahahaha. Grabe, "legitimate" made me laugh.


You might think I sound pathetic but it's true. So true that I had even become notorious to some friends for not having real and serious relationships. (Kung hindi palpak, naglalaro. Samakatuwid, lahat nagkakandaloko-loko.)


Yesterday, it came true. It's not fairy tale-ish or anything but it was real. Finally, there was someone I could grasp tight into minus the fear of being left behind. FINALLY! (Dear Papa God, thank you again and again! He was worth the wait and all the pain from the past.) 


The celebration was short and practical but it doesn't matter. What mattered was the fact that I have him. Someone who puts up with my unpredictable work schedule and waits for me for two hours, someone who hears my obnoxious laughter over Puss in Boots, someone who knows my big appetite, someone who lets me flash a dirty finger over the Breaking Dawn tarpaulin, and someone who just recently told me, "You are special."


Wow. Did you know that I always dreamed of hearing those words. In the past, I had worked so hard just to feel that way. And he said it just like that. It was so much natural and effortless--on both parts. Could I get more happier? 


Nobody told me love could be THIS good.


***
Some would butt in and say we're only just beginning. Yes, who says we're not? But that's exactly the point, if we are RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, then let us be. Take in every minute and savor every moment! :D


Hayaan nyo na kami sa aming pa-cute moments. ;)

***
On a different note, aside from our first month celebration, I would like to share my foodtrip on the same day. 


In the morning, Tinolang Manok for brunch; in the afternoon, the very yummy gyoza and sushi of East Cafe located in Rustan's Makati; in the late afternoon, spaghetti and macaroni salad from a birthday celebrant at The Manila Times office, also Butter Finger from Hepe; in the evening, Greenwhich dinner of lasagna and pizza with JC; and in the midnight, snack of McDo fries and monster float still with mahal


Busog na ang puso, busog pa ang sikmura! :D

3 comments:

  1. Very well said. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaw na talaga. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKAW NA INLAB TEH! IKAW NA! Nakakahawa tuloy yung kilig. Hihi ;) Stay in love! :)

    ReplyDelete