Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Love Story II (Happy Loving New Year)

I end 2011 with a story about love. 

A long long time ago, actually, about the same time last year, I was being stupid for love. I don't know why, or how, or what for, but I did. Maybe because it was so fairy tale-ish. It was New Year's Eve. There were fireworks across the sky and you kissed the man you loved. You thought you found the man who'd love too. But hey! The truth is, SOMETIMES, life sucks. 

Not all fairy tales get happy endings. I stopped believing. I stopped hoping. I stopped waiting. Was love really supposed to be cruel? 

And then he came. When I've lost all the courage to fight for love. He came and showed me the other side of love. Love that is not cruel. 

Love that is kind. Love that is happy. Love that is beautiful. Love that is understanding. Love that is giving. Love that I deserve. 

This New Year's Eve, I think of him, not the fireworks and kisses, but how much I want him to be the BEST part of my 2012. 

I love you J. 

Happy New Year Everyone! Spread Some Love! :DDD   

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Like a fairy tale-ish love that sucks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. but anyway, I'm touched! ^_^

    ReplyDelete