Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Believing is as good as truth

I remember saying from my blog about Legends of the Guardians that "Legends are true even if you can't see it as long as your heart believes in it."

Then I also remember a short conversation with a friend. He said that some things are better felt than seen. I told him it's true. Adding that there are also things you don't need to see in order for you to know its existence. We therefore concluded that sometimes, feelings have more value than what you see in front of you.

The separate thoughts convey one meaning. It's quite simple. Believing is as good as truth. 

I think humans sometimes are so intent on finding tangible proofs of love, and care, and things that assure us of our existence in this world. I don't blame us though. We are vain and often afraid. 

However, our heart is never quiet on what it believes to be true. Something is true when it makes one happy, sad, excited, afraid, lost and even confused! Just feel, and then believe.

Now, let me tell you the things I believe. The things in which I disregard science and in which I give a blind eye on the facade. 

I believe in God, I do not see Him. But he's the truest Being that lives inside my heart. 

I believe in past life. I believe I had been a creature of the great seas before. I just feel it every time I'm in water. I love swimming, though I am not a trained swimmer. Maybe I was a plankton before, a freefloater.   

I believe my cat understands me when I talk to him. Animals return our feelings. They love us back when we show affection. The harm us when we mean danger. 

I believe in ghosts. I am forever afraid of the supernatural, especially when they visit me during my sleep and give me nightmares.

I believe I am beautiful and kind. 

I believe someone is loving me out there, and that someone will spend the rest of his life with me. 

Oh well, I don't know how the heck this ended cheesy. HAHA! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment