Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Have Friends in Holy Spaces by Panic! at the Disco

*let's sing.

You remind me of a former love
that I once knew
And you carry a little piece with you
(It's true that I see a part of him in you. It's your fervent passion! It's the way some mighty ideal drives you to live, and fight, and just believe. And more than that, do you know that I see a part of me in you?)

We were holding hands walking through the middle of the street
And it's fine with me
I'm just taking in the scenery
(And once again, let Divine hands decide. Let me wonder in this lovely and sometimes thorny fields. Because I am not afraid anymore. I am willing to risk even if you'll let go of my hands.)

You remind me of a few of my famous friends
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends
(Yes, since when did we become friends? It's really funny remembering)

Take a chance take your shoes of dance in the rain
And I was splashing around
When the news spread all over town
I'm not complaining that it's raining
I'm just saying that I like it a lot more than you think
If the sun will come and sing with me
(Whatever, whatever happens, I am hoping, that after the rain, the sun will tell me I am a better person. If this is not it, I am still willing to dance in another rain.)

You remind me of a few of my famous friends
Well that all depends what you qualify as friends
(And when I find him, I'll proudly say, I did not stop searching.


Author's Note: I don't know since when I became a hopeless romantic. I love this song of PATD. Gosh how it translates into song my feelings. ^^V 

No comments:

Post a Comment