Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm never kissing a dog again

You should have seen my bloodied face. It was SOO bloody my little brother almost had a heart attack. 

Maybe it was my bad. Nanggigil ako e. Why not, it's our dog and I did not think that it will attack me the moment I tried to kiss him. I think sometimes loving your pets too much has a price. 


I entered our home covering my face, removed my hands and Mama and Ralph saw the pouring blood. There was SOO much blood I must have looked like a cast from Saw IV. HAHAHA It must have felt like a morbid film with that much blood gushing out. Even Ralph had difficulty breathing! Atakihin daw ba sa puso. 


So I was rushed to ER's on two hospitals. The first one giving first aid, then the second having had vaccines. However, one of the two anti-rabies vaccines that I need costs P12,000! It's that much because it will be directly injected on the wounds because the bites are on the face and near the brain. Which makes it more dangerous. 


We got shocked, Mama, Papa and I. So right now, we are finding ways to produce that amount. There are good people ready to help us and I'm thankful. 


I'm also thankful that Mama and Papa embrace me most of the time last night, especially Papa who stayed with me when I was being injected with the anti-rabies shots. It was scary you know! 


I'm also thankful that parts of my face wasn't torn off. The nice nurse was so nice telling me that consolation. Honestly, I wouldn't know what would be of me if that happened. 


I'm still praying that I wasn't infected with rabies, I hope so. Luckily it's our own dog and it's vaccinated and definitely clean. But of course, we couldn't risk. Rabies is 100 percent fatal. 


So please, do pray for me. 


Our dog would have to go though, I don't think I could stand seeing it everyday. It's his last two weeks. 


About my face, hmmm of course I'll have scars but what can I do. I pretty much accepted it. I know I'm vain and all but after all, it's just the facade. One's goodness and purpose and dreams, cannot be hindered by the scars on his face. So I'm not fretting. But it's such a mess! XD


Well I can still write, ain't I! ^^


Peace sign duh!


To hell with the red ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment