Monday, January 3, 2011

New crush, at last!

I thought Daniel Radcliffe was the last one. Because I really am a Harry Potter fan, and it's been a long time since I remember that feeling of being a fan girl bordering on obsession. 

But after I watched The Chronicles of Narnia- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader tonight on DVD, I remember how pretty close the admiration, or should I say the adoration was when I was first saw Ben Barnes on The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian. 

OH YES. BEN BARNES! The beauty of him as Prince Caspian. 

Then as I said I watched the third installment in film of The Chronicles of Narnia and happily enough, Prince Caspian was still starred! And the joy! He's so handsome! I have too much crush on him! 

And then, of course being a fan girl I did the needed research! and guess what I found out! He was the lead role in the 2009 film Dorian Gray!!!!!!!

LIKE OMG! Dorian Gray! It's based on the novel by Oscar Wilde-- The Picture of Dorian Gray. I've read an excerpt of the book and it's my dream to finish it. And then BOOM! I found out that Ben Barnes played Dorian Gray! 



All the more reason to be obsessed. >.<

Here's Ben Barnes on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader-


And here's him in his real life awesomeness!



This is love! 

2 comments:

  1. commenting here because this is my favorite post of yours! lol I ♥ Ben Barnes na! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed the comment now, hehehe kinda nangangapa sa mga ganitong commments.

    ReplyDelete