Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting 2011, with a brave heart

2011 has just started and I'm moving on already. Moving ahead of what transpired during the first days.

I wouldn't say it was a mess. The first of January was like the happiest I had ever been. But I guess it has a price. And the price is sadness alright. But thinking about everything that's been said and done, especially on my part, I look back and honestly, I still think I'm happy. 

Happy that the truth is out. Things just don't go our way, more often than not, maybe, but we just have to accept it. Have a brave heart. Let the heart be sad, for the happiness it thought it almost had, but let it be braver. The heart feels and you know you're alive. 

Again I fell for the wrong person. I loved someone who can't return the love. 

Now, I'm moving on, with smiles, not tears.

This is the beginning of the year 2011. Plus my birthday is coming. I don't know why but I'm really excited. (WONDERS.)

***
I noticed that people around me are extra nice! I've received too may chocolates just this day and I'm SO happy! Like chocolates! I love them sooooooo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment