Monday, February 14, 2011

This is a RANT!

This is why I'm sooooo bitter and fucked up on Valentine's Day! 

I hate it when I see everyone with their special someone while I'm all alone. I hate it too when I see all the girls carrying flowers and chocolates and teddy bears while I walk empty-handed. And I hate it most when couples look at me, and scrutinize my being 'single', and I know , I know they have demons inside of them and they mock me! They make fun of me! I wish the earth would just swallow me!

So when I texted to people that Valentine's is traumatizing for me, it's awfully true! I don't even want to go out of the house. Originally that was the plan, but I had to come to work and experience this suffering.

Yeah, I never celebrated Valentine's with something and someone special. So this Valentine's doesn't make it any more different. Valentine's is still a NIGHTMARE! 

SO I don't care to all the lovebirds who are happy! I'm not happy, I'm hostile, I'm sulking, I'm bitter. My usual optimistic self who finds purpose in everything can't find that purpose now! I wanted to believe what my friend wrote in Pink Manure, BUT I couldn't!

I think I've told enough RANTS! I don't feel better. Valentine's has never been good to me. I hope next year it'll be kinder.

5 comments:

  1. Valentines day is stupid. I'm happy today but not because it's valentines. I love you friend. You'll find that someone that will spend not only valentines with you but also the 364 special days left in the calendar.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uber thanks my lovely friend. wala lang, i could not keep my mind right yesterday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eula, gusto ko yung sinabi nung friend mo, tama yun, haha, hindi ko alam kung ano dapat ang maramdaman ko na magkaiba tayo ng pananaw sa valentine's day. wala rin akong ka-valentine's pero hindi ko kasi naiisip yung mga naisip mo tungkol dun sa mga taong may partner. i'm okay to be single i don't see it as a pathetic state to be in, that's why i didn't think of other people mocking me for being one. cheer up, you're pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. basta i have issues with valentine's xerlyn joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. " Become aware that there are no accidents in our intelligent universe. Realize that everything that shows up (or doesn't show up on valentines) in your life has something to teach you. Appreciate everyone and everything in your life." :))

    ReplyDelete